To end the summer in style, the team of BPS22 is organising a family breakfast on the last day of the exhibitions:
- (Untitled) by Gabriel Belgeonne;
- A Collective Experience by Suspended spaces;
- Moi, Je... !?, Le Petit Musée.
The breakfast will be followed by a tour of the real showstoppers and two workshops:
- A creative workshop for children (over 4 years of age) and the adults accompanying them.
- A clay painting workshop for children from 2 to 4 years of age (supervised by an adult) organised by the Théâtre de La Guimbarde.
SUN 02.09.2018 - 9:30 > 11:00
For children (over 2 years of age) and their family
Prices: €6: breakfast/tour/workshop
Information and reservation: Mediation Department
+ 32 71 27 29 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org