Improve your visit with interviews of artists and curators, high-definition visuals and exclusive content on the works on show.
When visiting the museum, go to the application and follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Select Wi-Fi BPS22. No password required.
2. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla) and type http://guide.bps22.be. The Internet page giving access to the network automatically opens.
3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network by clicking on the "Connect" tab.
4. Once the connection is established, you will immediately be redirected to the museum's application.
5. Leave a trace of your passage on the BPS22 social wall and share your likes on social networks > tab Social Wall.
Enjoy your visit!
Free Application available on Smart phones and tablet computers.
You don't have a smart phone? IPods are available free of charge at the ticketing office. Within the limits of available devices and against an ID card.