COVID-19 prevention measures
The BPS22 team is pleased to announce the Museum is opening again as from 19th May. Over the past few days, we have all been busy getting ready to welcome you under the best possible conditions and ensure you and our staff stay safe.
So as of now, we invite you to come and visit our exhibitions, which have been extended until 16 August.
Our opening hours remain the same: Tuesdays to Sundays, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The visitor guide can be accessed via the Web APP and a paper version in the form of a booklet is available free of charge during your visit (one copy to keep)
How to pay for entry to the exhibitions?
- We highly recommend buying tickets online by clicking on the link below;
- Telephone bookings can be made on +32 71 27 29 71.
What safety measures should you take during your visit?
- Individual, family and group visits are allowed;
- Social distancing rules apply throughout the museum;
- Separate one-way entry and exit systems are in use;
- Alcoholic sanitiser gel is available at the museum’s entrance and exit;
- You are required to wear a mask. Disposable masks are available at the museum’s entrance;
- Contactless payment is recommended;
- The cloakrooms are closed. Under these circumstances we are allowing handbags and small backpacks;
- Arrows mark the compulsory one-way system to follow during your visit;
- The rest areas are closed (café, family areas, bookshop, etc.);
- The museum is cleaned on a regular basis, with special attention paid to toilet facilities and all contact surfaces.
The museum’s reception team is available to help you during your visit and answer your questions.